There are three basic categories of information we collect:
● Information you provide.
● Information we get when you use our services.
● Information we get from third parties.
Here’s a little more detail on each of these categories.
When you interact with our services, we collect information that youchoose to share with us. For example, most of our servicesrequire you to set up a basic account, so we need to collect a fewimportant details about you, such as:a password, an email address, a phone number, your date of birth, andyour resume containing your personal and professional information. To make iteasier for others tofind you, we may also ask you to provide us with some additionalinformation that will be publicly visible on our services, such asprofile pictures, a name, or other useful identifying information. Otherservices, such as your bank information to pay out your commission. It probably goes without saying, but we’ll sayit anyway: When you contact MagicShake Inc. Support or communicate with us in any other way,we’ll collect whatever information you volunteer
● Content Information. We collect information about the content you provide,such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that isprovided with the content.
● Device Information. We collect device-specific information, such as thehardware model, operating system version,advertising identifier, unique application identifiers, unique deviceidentifiers, browser type, language, wireless network,and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number).
● Location Information. When you use our services we may collect informationabout your location. With your consent, wemay also collect information about your precise location using methodsthat include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers,Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes,accelerometers, and compasses.
● Log Information. We also collect log information when you use ourwebsite. That information includes, among otherthings:○ details about how you’ve used our services.○ device information, such as your web browser type and language.○ access times.○ pages viewed.○ IP address.○ identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that mayuniquely identify your device or browser.○ pages you visited before or after navigating to our website.
We may also obtain information from othercompanies that are owned or operated by us, or any other third-partysources, and combine that with the information we collectthrough our services.How We Use InformationWhat do we do with the information we collect? The short answer is:Provide you with an amazing set of products and services thatwe relentlessly improve. Here are some of the ways we do that:
● develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our productsand services.
● send you communications, including by email. For example, we may useemail to respond to support inquiries or to shareinformation about our products, services, and promotional offers that wethink may interest you.
● monitor and analyze trends and usage.
● personalize the services by, among other things.
● verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized orillegal activity.
● use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology toenhance the services and your experience withthem.
● enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.We may also store some information locally on your device. For example,we may store information as local cache so that you canopen the app and view content faster.
Third-Party Content and IntegrationsThe services may also contain third-party links and search results,including third-party integration, or offer a co-branded or third party-brandedservice. Through these links, third-party integrations, and co-branded or thirdparty-branded services, you maybe providing information (including personal information) directly tothe third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are notresponsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. Asalways, we encourage you to review the privacypolicies of every third-party website or service that you visit or use,including those third parties you interact with through our servces.
How long we KeepYour Content Control over Your InformationWe want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you withthe following tools.
● Access and Updates. We strive to let you access and update most of thepersonal information that we have about you. There are limits though to therequests we’ll accommodate. We may reject a request for a number of reasons,including, for example, that the request risks the privacy of other users,requires technical efforts that are disproportionate to the request, is repetitive,or is unlawful. You can access and update most of your basic accountinformation right in the app by visiting the app’s Settings page. If you needto access, update, or delete other personal information that we may have, you canput in a request. Because your privacy is important to us, we may ask you toverify your identity or provide additional information before we let you accessor update your personal information. We will try to update and access your informationfor free, but if it would require a disproportionate effort on our part, we maycharge a fee. We will of course disclose the fee before we comply with yourrequest.
● Revoking Permissions. If you change your mind about our ongoing ability tocollect information from certain sources that you have already consented to,such as your phonebook or location services, you can simply revoke your consentby changing the settings on your device if your device offers those options. Ofcourse, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
● Account Deletion. If you ask to delete your account, you will have upto 30 days to restore your account before we delete your information from ourservers. During this period, your account will not be visible to other users. Children Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyoneunder 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information fromanyone under 13.